Fwd: The Modern Classics September 19 Ride-In event has been cancelled

bob Katz beemer56bob at verizon.net
Fri Aug 21 16:18:39 EDT 2020

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Friday, August 21, 2020, Modern Classics <modernclassics at martinmoto.com> wrote:

In the face of the COVID 19 pandemic and in the interest of the health and safety of our many friends and enthusiasts we are sorry to announce that we have elected to cancel the scheduled September 19 Modern Classics Ride-In event. We sincerely hope you'll be able to join us at future Martin Moto events.

--
Jack Broomall
Show Director
jack at martinmoto.com  or  modernclassics at martinmoto.com
248.345.0226 (c)  or  610.369.3120 (office)

More information is always available at:modernclassicsbikeshow.com

The Modern Classics Ride In Event !
Saturday, September 19, 2020

            Times TBA