[dvnr] Introduction by Heidi

cowen.dse at gmail.com cowen.dse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 08:20:53 EDT 2019

Dan,

 My name is Heidi. I am Chris Owen's significant other.  I sometimes take care of his internet correspondence and this is no exception.

I am sending you an invitation in a separate email in just a moment for the Norton riders to be our guest at our Lake property in Tafton Pa.  We have room for 23 people in beds, that is if folks were going to take top bunks of beds or sleep 2 in a Queen.

There is room for folks who have a camper to park.  I will be cooking along with my sister in law for everyone. Wives and girlfriends can come.  Again, we have room for 23 people including top bunks.....so whatever works.  This is the kind of place where you wear the same clothes all weekend and no one cares.

Any questions for me, you may email me or text 215-859-3777.

Thank You Dan,

Heidi