[dvnr] Alternate Meeting Location and Time because of Excessive Heat

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Fri Jul 19 19:57:38 EDT 2019

Norton Riders,

Sunday's forecast is 100 degrees with heat index of 110.  I am using my executive power to switch meeting location and time at the last minute even though I will probably receive nasty emails.  You guys can still go to Riverside Bar in Easton if you want.  I won't be there sweating.  I would like to have the meeting but I think the best way is to do it early in the morning.

Now a breakfast meeting Sunday July 21 at 9AM at Orlando's Café, 310 Rt 31 S, Hopewell, NJ 08525.  Hope everyone understands.

George