[dvnr] Patrick Wells

Patrick Wells prwells954 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 14:04:56 EDT 2019

Hello Dan,

I doubt that you remember me. I own a '72 Combat. I brought it to not last
spring's Washington crossing event, but the 2018 event. It's been that
long! Well I still own the Norton, recently took apart cleaned carb, put a
center stand on it. Had Classic cycle give it the once over while away at
work. Yet still, she is stubborn( really stubborn to start). I would like
to pick your brain sometime about what I can do to make this machine a
little more fun and a little less frustrating. If you have the time. Also,
either way, I owe you dues for 2019!

Thank you so much, Patrick Wells

954 646 8849
34 Cherokee Road