August 2019 Meeting at Chris Owen's Cabins

Daniel Sellers dsellerspa at verizon.net
Tue Aug 13 22:42:54 EDT 2019

DVNR Members:

Our meeting plans have been made for those attending this weekend's Meeting on Lake Wallenpaupack. Our hosts Chris and Heidi Owen are expecting the following members. Pres George, Treas Dan, Sec. Ken Kopec, Pat & Deb Daloisio, Dave & Diane Glover, Frank Mohr, Bob Katz, Brian Safer, Rich Casey, Mitchell Green, and perhaps a cameo appearance by Dave Behnkin for Saturday only. At this time it looks like a great WE whether wise. It's too bad more of you couldn't join us.

Directions to the meeting site will be mailed out individually to protect the privacy of our hosts. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there. Wouldn't it be cool for Rich to bring a horn to toot a few notes!

Cheerio
Dan Sellers
DVNR Treasurer