Ride to the Lake - This Weekend

Pat Daloisio pdaloisio at thomasnet.com
Mon Aug 12 19:12:02 EDT 2019

DVNR Members,

This coming weekend is DVNR's "Ride to the Lake" event. Don't miss this
great way to close out the Summer of '19. Our hosts Chris and Heidi Owen
are looking forward to the DVNR team joining them at their lakefront
property for a casual, relaxing weekend. But they need to know one
thing...are you going to make it? Send an email to Dan Sellers at
dansellers45 at gmail.com right now. Let Dan know when you will arrive and
depart. Everyone that signs-up will get detailed directions from Dan
including the all important last mile instructions like left at the big oak
tree with the cowbell, right at the orange kayak...etc. Hey, it's a control
thing...send your email to Dan now.

Got plans you can't get out of for Saturday nite? Ride up Friday afternoon
and home Saturday afternoon. Too beat after work to ride up Friday? Plan on
riding up Saturday.  Want to take in the full Paupack experience. Do what
I'm doing...take-off Friday, ride up Friday arriving late afternoon and
stay until breakfast is over on Sunday. Lot's of options. Itinerary as
follows:
Arrive anytime after 5PM on Friday August 16th
Friday dinner - We will either cookout or go out either way a good time.
Horseshoes and campfire afterwards.
Saturday - Ride the 29 miles around the late, go swimming or just sit in
the shade. Barbeque dinner. great sunset and BS around the campfire
Sunday - Breakfast, clean-up and ride home

Accomodations: We will be using two of the 3 cabins on the 2 acre property.
Screen in porches. Full kitchens and refrigerators. One cabin has 2 full
baths...the other 1.5 baths. A few rooms have queen beds...some have
singles, some have bunk beds. All told there are beds for 23. Don't get
shut out. Reserve your bed with DVNR Concierge Dan Sellers today
dansellers45 at gmail.com. It's going to be a fun weekend, don't miss it.

Pat
Unofficial Beverage Chairman