Call for 2019 Beginning MILEAGE

bsafr at aol.com bsafr at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 08:32:34 EDT 2019

Norton Riders,

Was great to see all who came yesterday, braving the "iffy" weather. Good turnout of club members - and I think Dan even picked up a few renewals so they can keep getting his exciting emails! Ive seen a few pics on Facebook - and posted a few.

This email is to get the beginning 2019 mileage all those who wish to participate in the annual Pete Gallo Long Distance Award which is awarded each December. Please forward your mileage, the year and model of your Norton - and VINs if submitting mileage for MULTIPLE Nortons. I will use ending mileage of last year's participants, but hopefully we can get a few new contestants this year.

Please email me the descriptions and mileages at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.

Brian Safer