[dvnr] June 15-17

spdstr at verizon.net spdstr at verizon.net
Sat May 12 09:55:02 EDT 2018

We are planning a trip to the Catskills to the hunting lodge again thanks to Will Myers, This is the weekend of the AMCA meet at Rhinebeck as well. Agenda is op[en but dinner is planned for Friday night. Saturday either a ride in the area or to Rhinebeck  Again dinner Saturday night, breakfast Sunday morning and then depart at your leisure. All meals will be gourmet quality!

We will need to know number of people coming so we can plan for food.  More info will be sent to attendees as we get closer to the date.

DON'T MISS THIS!  BIKES BEERS BEARS AND GREAT FOOD!

Please reply to me,

Bill Casey