[dvnr] Gathering of the Nortons MkII

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Thu May 10 18:47:55 EDT 2018

Norton Riders,

We are going to do something in conjunction with the Triumph National Rally like the Royal Enfield Club for what I call Gathering of the Nortons MkII on June 22-24.   http://triumphnationalrally.com/  We will have the easy up tent set up and will be selling t-shirts.  Need some volunteers to staff the table.

In May, I am going to Brit Euro Day in MD on May 20th http://classicmotorcycleday.org/.  It is the 50th anniversary of the Norton Commando celebration. It is the third Sunday so no meeting.  I will be dragging along a load of shirts that did not sell at the gathering and have a table set up.  A few have expressed interest in joining me.  Weather permitting, I am sure it will be a nice event.

 In June we have a trip to the Hunt club in NY planned that is the same weekend as  Reinbeck AMCA Rally June 15 and 16.  http://therhinebeckmeet.org/  Bill Casey will be sending out an email with full details.  We really need some RSVP's to figure out how much food and beverages are needed.

Some other local upcoming events of interest:

 May 12, 11AM to 4, Cosmo's Indian open house 3153 Lincoln Hwy Trevose, PA. First 100 attendees get a chance to roll the dice for a chance to take home free motorcycle! Food, Vendors, Cake by Philly’s very own “The Dining Car”, Music, Motorcycles, and a whole lot more!  https://www.cosmosindian.com/.  Sorry not old bike related topic.

Jersey Shore AMCA Swap meet at Allaire State Park Farmingdale NJ  June 30th 9-4PM

Neshaminy AMCA show at Brians HD also on June 30th usually about 10-Noon