[dvnr] August Events

J Kimple jrkimple at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 16:14:14 EDT 2018

   Sorry I missed everyone there, son Dan and I made it over for one short
   day.

   This perhaps my favorite event, jousting on a trusty Norton.

     On July 29, 2018 at 7:08 PM GEORGE via dvnr wrote:
     Norton Riders,
     Meeting August 19th 11AM, Bob Gilfillan 34 Kingsland Road Landing,NJ
     07850.Coming on Rt 206 headed North get on Rt 80 East in Netcong and
     get off at Exit 28,this puts you on Rt 46 East .Take the first
     jughandle for Lake Hopatcong.This puts you on Rt 46 west.In about a
     quarter mile the road forks,46 goes left and you stay straight to
     Lake Hopatcong.Stay on that road ,around some curves and it brings
     you to a stop light ,now you are looking at LakeHopatcong.Make a
     Left and go aprox 200 feet and turn Right onto Kingsland
     Road.Continue on that road and make the first right.We are the Tan&
     Burgandy house with all the Motorcycles in the driveway.
     Hopefully, we will get good weather for Bob's unlike our last
     meeting Riverside Bar washout.
     8th annual Oily PipesVintage Motorcycle Daze show & swap meet August
     11th 2018 Wentz Park 10-3pm Blue Bell, PA [1]http://oilypipes.com
     Classic Cycles 1st Annual Motorcycle Gathering August 12th Artie's
     Bar and Grill1121 State Route 12, Frenchtown, New Jersey 08825.
     Looks like you need to rsvp $30
     [2]https://classiccyclesltd.ticketspice.com/classic-cycles-motorcycl
     e-gathering
     White Rose MC vintage Japanese swap meet & show August 17th-19th
     2018 White Rose MC Jefferson, PA [3]http://whiterosemc.org/
     Thanks,
     George

References