[dvnr] August Events

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Sun Jul 29 19:08:54 EDT 2018

Norton Riders,

Meeting August 19th 11AM, Bob Gilfillan 34 Kingsland Road Landing,NJ 07850.Coming on Rt 206 headed North get on Rt 80 East in Netcong and get off at Exit 28,this puts you on Rt 46 East .Take the first jughandle  for Lake Hopatcong.This puts you on Rt 46 west.In about a quarter mile the road forks,46 goes left and you stay straight to Lake Hopatcong.Stay on that road ,around some curves and it brings you to a stop light ,now you are looking at LakeHopatcong.Make a Left and go aprox 200 feet and turn Right onto Kingsland Road.Continue on that road and make the first right.We are the Tan& Burgandy house with all the Motorcycles in the driveway.

Hopefully, we will get good weather for Bob’s unlike our last meeting Riverside Bar washout.

8th annual Oily PipesVintage Motorcycle Daze show & swap meet August 11th 2018 Wentz Park 10-3pm Blue Bell, PA http://oilypipes.com<http://oilypipes.com/>

Classic Cycles 1st Annual Motorcycle Gathering August 12th Artie's Bar and Grill1121 State Route 12, Frenchtown, New Jersey 08825.  Looks like you need to rsvp $30 https://classiccyclesltd.ticketspice.com/classic-cycles-motorcycle-gathering

White Rose MC vintage Japanese swap meet & show August 17th-19th  2018 White Rose MC Jefferson, PA http://whiterosemc.org/

Thanks,

George