RaceTech Gold Valve Emulators?

chrisk224 chrisk224 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 12:59:20 EDT 2020

Afternoon Eric. I have added Racetech emulators to my my R100RS, R100RT and R100GS.
The transformation with the handling is remarkable. I have not done it on a /6. Your need emulators and matched springs from Racetech. It’s probably about $350 all up with oil.
Racetechs website can provide all the information and part #’s. I scoured the web and found good pricing from Amazon and Ebay.
The alternative is to buy my old R100RS from Chris Rizzo. It has Gold Valve emulators and springs plus all the mods you could ever want.
Cheers Chris

Sent from my iPhone