Wanted- 80s-90s R80-R100

Charlie Smith bmwcharlie at embarqmail.com
Mon May 11 21:52:52 EDT 2020

Hello all,  Sorry about the bad news for the Gathering. I hope all are remaining healthy and making the best of it.  I hope I don't get flamed to badly for doing this, but I have just meet a fellow in my area who would like to become an Airhead but he needs to find one to buy. He is looking for an 80s or 90s R80 ,,,,R100. Hard to find down here in SWVA. so I thought I would try this list to see if anything was available.  Let me know if you have one or know of one. Thanks.  Charlie #13