[VAAirheads] Fw: summer solstice tech day

Dale vaairhead at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 09:47:21 EDT 2019

 The summer solstice tech day will again be the week end AFTER fathers day 6/22 and 6/23. Multiply lifts and any tool you might need.Bring your own fluids and I will dispose of them. Mortons BMW is 45  minutes away for any parts you may have forgotten. Bagels and such on Saturday morning, lunch and dinner to follow. Breakfast Sunday morning to send you on your way. Things usually start by going into town Friday night for dinner. Plenty of camping space so your welcome to stay over. Please let me know if you plan to attend so we can have enough food to go around. Early arrivals are welcome just let me know when you plan to arrive
Hope to see you the week end after fathers day 6/22- 6/23

Dale703 300 171321034 Dove Hill RdCulpeper,Va 22701