[VAAirheads] Fwd: R80GS, R65LS, 40th Anniversary Rally

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Mon May 6 20:13:14 EDT 2019

If you like the work of Hans Muth, the designer of the R90S, the R100RS,
the R65LS, and the R80GS, then this is probably your last chance to meet
the man.  He'll be at the 40th anniversary r80gs rally that Todd is
putting on this September 20-22 in Pennsylvania.

Read more about it and register here:  http://www.r80gs.org

There are discount hotel rooms nearby, as commuting from New Jersey,
while possible, is kind of a pain (especially with the deer out and
about as you're riding home).

Bill Dudley
NJ Airmarshal