[PaSuperTech] Does anyone want my SuperTech Prize?

jet townsend jet at flatline.net
Tue Feb 26 19:29:16 EST 2019

Thanks for the cert and chiming in on sponsorships...

My wife works with non-profits and sponsorships are HUGE.  A local
mom-and-pop diner bought a sponsorship add in the program for a local
beek conference.  We went there for dinner (heard good reviews, our
first time) and we made a point of telling the waitress and the manager
why we were there.