[PaSuperTech] Does anyone want my SuperTech Prize?

Ed Caporello edcaporello at comcast.net
Tue Feb 26 18:34:51 EST 2019

Thank you Michael for stressing that point.  Vendors really appreciate the feedback when they offer door prize donations.  It helps "keep 'em coming" as they say.  David Cushing and I made some initial starting efforts to help people think in terms of sending "thank yous" when they use their door prize donations, but more can be done.  So thank you for reinforcing that idea!  Much appreciated.   Regards, Ed Caporello