[PaSuperTech] SuperTech 2019

David Fish daveandcarel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 13:06:56 EST 2018

Thanks Dave for all you do for the ABC!!!!
Looking forward to another great SuperTech at Boyertown. Rob and his able
assistant Chris are working hard to get SuperTech up and running. They have
proved that they are up to the challenge by leading several other events
since becoming Airmarshal (and able assistant).
I hope there will be a flea market table to share extra parts and look for
bargains. I know that I have always participated there as well as at Dave's
Airstore.
Hope to see everyone Friday afternoon/evening in Boyertown.
Dave Fish
ABC #10204