[PaSuperTech] SuperTech 2019

David Cushing dacush at ptd.net
Sat Dec 22 09:19:58 EST 2018

Welcome to SuperTech 2019 being sponsored by the PA Airmarshal & his
assistant - Rob Price & Chris Sutton.  With the return to Boyertown and the
fantastic museum, this e-mail is to make you aware of a couple of items of
importance to all attendees.  This is my 19th time being associated with
this unique weekend of intense airhead involvement.  Rob & Chris may be new
to the planning of this event, but they are working to make it one you will
be most happy to be a part of.

Ed Caporello & I are working together to provide some good door prizes for
everyone.  Additionally. there will be 2 binders of airhead information to
be raffled off.  The binders contain the 4 booklets from the Chicago region
BMW club, Oak's Top End Manual & Airmail Index & Articles gathered over the
years by me to enhance your servicing capabilities of your airhead. Tickets
are $5 each & 3 for $10 - cash only. A binder will be on display in the
lobby so you can see what's in it. Winning tickets to be drawn Sunday AM.

Another perk is your chance to enjoy a discounted breakfast at a diner on
the way to the museum in Boyertown.  Saville's diner on E. Philadelphia Ave
is on the left just after you turn off Rte. 100 from the motel.  They only
accept cash and will provide good food from the menu.  There will be a
coupon in each attendee's packet for this perk.

The Airstore will be available in the museum lobby with the items shown in
the Airmail along with some new items added after the 1st of the year.  No
shipping charges involved - especially since those charges will increase
after 1/1/19.  If you want to reserve some items in advance, send an e-mail
to airstore at ptd.net and I will make sure they are available at SuperTech.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on February 1st.  Have an enjoyable
holiday period in the meantime.

David Cushing

Airstore Manager & SuperTech Junkie