[NYAirheads] 23rd Airheads at the Aerodrome Gathering

Michael Friedle mfriedle at verizon.net
Wed Jun 6 19:27:23 EDT 2018

Hello fellow NY Airheads,

Time, and space, is rapidly running out for this year's edition. Airheads from CT, NJ and PA are well represented. Apart from the usual NY suspects I don't see many new names from among the approximately 140 NY Airheads.

I hope to hear from at least a few more of you, even if at the last minute.  There is no better Airhead weekend gathering in the Northeast, and don't forget the tech day Friday.

Michael Friedle
NY AM