95 R100RT for sale

sgiann sgiann at optonline.net
Tue Jun 15 10:29:23 EDT 2021

I have it listed on the site for $5500. I would be willing to take reasonable offers. The bike has high mileage but is in really good condition. You probably wouldn't find a cleaner one.every where I take it people are amazed at the condition.  I seen a few bikes sell by these emails,  my cell is 201 218 3311 leave message or text me.I couldn't edit my listing on the website plus this way I'll get local people. The bike is in westwood nj. Pics on request Thank youSteve giannottiSent from my Galaxy