[NJairheads] Retiring from wrenching

David Cushing dacush at ptd.net
Sat Oct 13 12:26:16 EDT 2018

After 14 years as a BMW certified mechanic & dealer along with 15 years of
independent BMW airhead maintenance, I am hanging up my wrenches.

I have an extensive assortment of BMW service parts as well as many used BMW
service parts available as a package deal.

I have an 11 page excel spreadsheet parts listing showing the BMW part
number & the quantity of the item.

The total retail value of these parts exceeds $7900 and I am asking $3900
for the lot.  No partial sales.  All items are genuine BMW parts.

If you have a bonifide interest in the lot, I can send you via e-mail the
spreadsheet.

David Cushing