[NJairheads] OFF TOPIC: cheap laptops available

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Wed Oct 3 20:32:34 EDT 2018

I'm hooked up with a private school that is "getting rid" of
approximately 100 HP Chromebooks.  Model is 11-p010nr so you can Google
the specs, but the short version is: Intel CPU, 32G solid state drive, I
assume ChromeOS.

NOTE: These are NOT running Windows.  So they're different.  You'll have
to adapt a tiny bit from what you're used to.  But they're SUPER CHEAP.

We've offered the school $10 each for these.  Yes, $10.  I will sell
them at cost.

I just want to save them from the landfill.  This summer the same school
put a bunch of recent laptops in a dumpster, which I didn't find out
about until later.  I have gotten laptops from them before at similar
prices, but never in enough quantity that it was challenging to get rid
of them.

Once I have the units, we can arrange a time and place for you to get
your computer.

I may ask for payment before hand.  I will send out a paypal address
when that time comes.

Email me off list if interested.

wfdudley at gmail.com
--