[NJairheads] Fwd: Matt Parkhouse bike crash

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Thu Apr 19 23:28:23 EDT 2018

Some of you may have heard this news on the Airlist or Facebook.
Some of you may have met Matt at the Maryland Supertech this past
February, or know him from his tech seminars at MOA rallys, or know him
from his columns ("Keep 'Em Flying") in the MOA magazine.

Matt crashed on I-40 in Arizona a few days ago.  He's quite banged up,
but he's repairable.

Bill Dudley
NJ Airmarshal