[MIAirheads] unsubscribe

Brian Culpepper curlpepper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 10:55:36 EDT 2019

Ron,

Sorry for your troubles, but somehow this message was forwarded into the
official ABC club (www.airheads.org), yet
the listserver for Michigan Airheads is your issue.  There's a hyperlink at
the bottom of your original email that will
allow you to *UNSUBSCRIBE yourself* from the Michigan Airheads list..

I've copied it for you, reply to the bottom address with *UNSUBSCRIBE* as
the subject of your email.
That should fix you up.

Happy summer solstice;
ABC Membership team (the official Airheads Beemer Club on the interwebs)
brian #9421
ABC Membership volunteer