[MIAirheads] unsubscribe

rblackburn at kih.net rblackburn at kih.net
Thu Jun 20 00:32:58 EDT 2019

Dave,
Please UNSUBSCRIBE me if there is no better way for Airheads to communicate than the present setup.  No one wants to know whenever an Airhead has a crotch itch or other mundane comment.  Also, something is wrong whenever someone can only do a REPLY or FWD, instead of generate a directed email.

I am unable to unsubscribe myself because I do not know my password, nor I want to to go through the process to get it.  I also do not want to enable my cookies.

Thanks for the effort.

Ron Blackburn, ABC#429.
near Battle Creek (Augusta)

rblackburn at kih.net