MDAirheads Digest, Vol 81, Issue 2

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 08:51:50 EDT 2021

This happened to me while helping a local guy last year with his R100S.
    Turned out there was a vestige of old hardened O-ring on one of his
idle mixture screws that he didn't notice when he put new O-rings on.

This prevented us from getting the idle mixture even close, and the net
effect was rendering the idle stop on that side un-adjustable.

But overall, it sounds like you would enjoy hanging out with a local
airhead and picking up some tips.

Another thing, it's a long ways off, but have you head of SuperTech
weekend?   It's always a fun couple of days with a wealth of great
seminars, Q&As and camaraderie.   I got to know a lot of good people by
going to several SuperTechs.     It's held in February near Reading PA.