Carb sync and tuning

Mac Kirkpatrick drbeemer73 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:37:13 EDT 2021

Just an FYI, ALL other parts of a tune up must be satisfactorily completed
prior to doing a carb sync. Particularly adjusting the valves, or the sync
is useless.

Mac Kirkpatrick

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 15:02 Porter Gieske via MDAirheads <
mdairheads at casano.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a carb sync tool and would be willing to help me get my
> carbs in tune?
> I have bought a kit of gauges and they are being delivered in a few days-
> I am looking more for advice on mixture and idle.
>
> I am in Lutherville, 21093.  Bike is 1981 R100.  Bing 40’s.
> Thanks
> porter
>

> --

Mac Kirkpatrick
Glenmoore, PA

"After all, what is adventure, but inconvenience, properly regarded?"
C. Donahue