Rcatech emulators on a R100RS

Kevin Fahey faheykm at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 10:56:06 EDT 2021

Eric,

Drilling into perfectly good parts is definitely stressful the first time or two.  Good practice for modding the absorbers / dampening rods in the fork sliders is find similar type stock at a hardware place and drill on that a few times to get a feel for the task before taking the bit to the real items.