Rcatech emulators on a R100RS

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 13:40:39 EDT 2021

Thanks Bill,

Since the fairing is off (whole bike needs to be painted), once it's
back on I don't want to ever take it off again :)   Well unless
absolutely necessary.

So I am looking now at all the things that the fairing might make more
difficult later.

Will the Racetech upgrade require complete fork disassembly, or can I
leave the tubes on?    I think the latter, right?