clutch woes

Jim Wilson vinceotter49 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:17:07 EST 2021

If you have questions about individual parts, maybe send pics to the group.

this list, because this list format, while cutting-edge when it was
conceived in the late Jurassic Period, has fallen hopelessly behind in its
ability to transmit multimedia messaging.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 12:10 PM Craig Barnhart <barney12231963 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi MD Airheads,
>  As a general practice, I replace only what is needed and evaluate other
> parts along the way. You definitely need flywheel bolts and a clutch
> friction disc. That's what I replaced on my /5 project bike and I got the
> disc from Boxer2Valve ($112 including shipping). All my other parts looked
> serviceable. If you have questions about individual parts, maybe send pics
> to the group.

       *   Jim   *

Stay Safe         [image: 😇]           6          [image: 😷]          6
      [image: 😉]