clutch woes

chrisk224 chrisk224 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 17 12:56:25 EST 2021

Afternoon Porter. Sounds like a fine mess you have. I have had experience with Southland Clutch and they are first class. I would recommend calling them and discussing your issue with Dan the owner. Have some photos available as well. I think he will be able to give you a diagnosis over the phone. If it’s condemned then start shopping. There are many sources for replacements.
Keep us posted.
Cheers Chris

Sent from my iPhone