Solution to Scalded Eyeballs ?

Tom Cutter rubberchickenracing at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:31:02 EST 2020

I put two strips of electrical tape across the top of my face shield. That
lets me tip my head slightly to block the roasting rays. If the tape is at
all bothersome later on, I just peel it off and stick it to the back of
the helmet until next time it is needed.

--
Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not
expect to sit." --Deepak Panwar