[MDairheads] Technobarn Tech Day will not be happenning on April 25th

noah1811 noah1811 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 31 09:37:45 EDT 2020

Alas, the right thing to do, but the springtime has been diminished. Steve Brown Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Chris Kennedy via MDAirheads <mdairheads at casano.com> Date: 3/30/20  19:12  (GMT-05:00) To: mdairheads at casano.com Subject: [MDairheads] Technobarn Tech Day will not be happenning on April
  25th Good Evening Lads and Lassies, It is with great reluctance, sadness and all round total disappointment thatwe are cancelling Technobarn. Governor Hogan's mandate announced today hasforced my hand but at the same time I am very pleased that he is at the helmof our state. The governors address today removed any slight thoughts I hadthat the event may go forward and I think the measure, though filled withhardship, was the correct way forward. This is not the end of Technobarn or other gatherings on the Ridge. We cansee how things unfold and should the opportunity provide itself we are opento alternatives. I was thinking of waiting till the 1st of April to make the announcement butat this stage there is no fooling around. This event has always been ahighlight of my year. Bridget has always been amazing providinguncomplaining background support, entertaining the troops and allowing us towrench to our hearts content. The opportunity to congregate with so manygreat friends in one day is very unique. This year would have also been a special celebration for me personally. I amhoping this can now translate in to another celebration that every one ofyou and your families remain safe and come out the other side healthy andstronger for the experience. Keep the faith and keep riding. I am. Cheers Chris    _____   <https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 	Scanned by McAfee<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>  and confirmed virus-free.	_______________________________________________MDAirheads mailing listMDAirheads at casano.comhttps://mailman.dudley.nu/mailman/listinfo/mdairheadsUNSUBSCRIBE: mail to MDAirheads-unsubscribe at casano.com