[MDairheads] Technobarn Tech Day will not be happenning on April 25th

William Lambert b_line750 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 31 08:12:25 EDT 2020

    Got it Chris,

    Perhaps we can substitute the word canceled with postponed.   Keep the conversation open as the months go by.  A replacement date could be set in place.   A year without Technobarn is not to be tolerated.  We will expect that a lot of well rested riders arrive on clean and shinny motorcycles.  This includes you Andalora.

   Stay put, stay clean, stay heathy.

   Bill.