[MDairheads] !966 R 27 auto advance unit

browneak at xecu.net browneak at xecu.net
Sun Feb 9 18:25:48 EST 2020

Walt-

You may have multiple issues, but it does sound like the carb has a
problem. Did you open up what Bing refers to a an accelerator pump?
After going through a few late R27 carbs, I have not seen one that the
pump is not beat.

I use dental picks or equivalents in a large zip lock bag for deli cut
spring work.

E-mail me directly if you want to chat.

Alan Browne
Garretts Mill, MD