1984 R65LS for sale

Abel Suarez malenaabel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 17:07:19 EDT 2020

Hey all,

Hope everyone is well. I put out an announcement a short while ago
mentioning an R65LS that my friend is selling. I made a mistake in my
previous email, my friend - I'll refer to him as Keith from now on, is the
second owner, not first. He bought it mid 1990's and brought it here to MD
in 2010, as marked in the title.

Here is an album with 45 pictures of the bike and some captions -
https://imgur.com/a/W6tcG4e

These bikes are pretty rare, only about 6.4 thousand were made and few were
exported here to the states, so definitely a cool bike to get back up and
running.

All the rust on the frame and swingarm is surface rust, nothing has been
rusted through. Everything on the bike is original - the fairings, exhaust,
carb, etc. The previous owner did nothing to it and neither has Keith, he
only replaced the tires and air filter after he bought it. He had plans to
replace the transmission and drive shaft, hence the new parts that you can
see in the pictures, but never went through with it, so he's throwing them
in if a buyer is interested.

Two key things to keep in mind for this bike - unfortunately the tank that
came with it got damaged and he ended up getting rid of it, so no tank on
this bike. And secondly, they moved to Boston and are prepping the house to
be rented so he had to pack some of the parts up - as of now he's still
looking for the second carb.

Don't hesitate to ask for more pictures or information, I'll be more than
happy to provide as much information as you want.

Cheers,
Abel Suarez