[MDairheads] 2019 Last Days of Summer Rally ReCAP

William Teasley wateas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 17:29:44 EDT 2019

Thanks to Will's planning and preparation for yet another seamless
operation.  Never has preparing dinner for a group been so easy on the Sous
Chef!

Thanks to Jim McKinna for picking up the slack on breakfast/coffee when
Will and I were stumbling around in a delirious state Saturday morning!

I think Mark would have been proud!

-Fred