[MDairheads] Hearing Protection ?

Jim McKinna jmcbell6608 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 17:17:42 EST 2019

Alan,

I know Matt answered the question.  Curiosity got the best of me.

The MVA sent this PDF which has the official language.

"Thank you for contacting the Motorcycle Safety Program about ear plug use.  Attached is our MD Motorcycle Law Handout.  See page 2, number 15.

I trust this helps.  Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions about, or related to, this topic.

Regards.

Philip Sause, Section Manager, Motorcycle Safety Program “
psause at mdot.maryland.gov <mailto:psause at mdot.maryland.gov>