[MDairheads] summer solstice tech day

Mike Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Tue May 7 22:31:32 EDT 2019

Wonderful idea Bill.

Still can't believe he's gone.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Lambert

  I have been toying with an idea.  Many of us are well aware of Mark’s radical
orange and yellow creation.  The bike is as Mark left it.  It is in a fairly
completed state of construct.  It has not run, nor has it been ridden in quite a
while.  I am wondering if it would be okay to truck it to Culpepper for
continued fiddlin’ and fittin’.  If the general consensus is a response to the
affirmative, I will busy myself with pulling together the loose parts, charging
the battery and planning to make it happen.  The Ronald McDonald R100 is on a
journey, of sorts.  Shall we usher it along ?