[MDairheads] summer solstice tech day

b_line750 at verizon.net b_line750 at verizon.net
Tue May 7 21:33:37 EDT 2019

  I have been toying with an idea.  Many of us are well aware of Mark’s radical orange and yellow creation.  The bike is as Mark left it.  It is in a fairly completed state of construct.  It has not run, nor has it been ridden in quite a while.  I am wondering if it would be okay to truck it to Culpepper for continued fiddlin’ and fittin’.  If the general consensus is a response to the affirmative, I will busy myself with pulling together the loose parts, charging the battery and planning to make it happen.  The Ronald McDonald R100 is on a journey, of sorts.  Shall we usher it along ?

  Bill.