[MDairheads] Mark Lipschitz: In Memorium

Henry Sherwood henry.sherwood at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 19:04:33 EST 2019

Claudia is in Africa and Bill Lambert is scouting around for locations,
pending what the family wants
There is no reason why there has to be only one celebration of Mark's
life.  The family's need for closure might not be totally aligned with our
needs.  Don't read anything judgemental into that sentence..

Henry