[MDairheads] Mark Lipschitz: In Memorium

Mike Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Fri Mar 8 20:15:58 EST 2019

I'm thinking we all need have a get together with our fav drink and have a
couple hrs of our personal stories about Mark.

Preferably a motel/hotel where we can not worry about drinking and driving.

I know he loved Aberlour A'bundah scotch, so that's what I'm bringing.

Thoughts on motel/hotel where we can all gather?