[MDairheads] Fwd: [PAAirheads] Fwd: Mark Lipschitz

Maryland Airheads marylandairheads at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:24:11 EST 2019

Fellow Airheads,

Jeff Rhodes forwarded the attached email below to the PA listserve.  He and
Jim Dalton will be home Sunday.

The funeral for Mark was held today. Jeff and Jim were there with Claudia,
Ashani, and Dena and were able to spend time with Benny afterwards.

I find comfort in knowing Mark was laid to rest in the presence of his
family and good friends.

May he rest in peace.

Will