[MDairheads] Side Cover Question

Andy Mueller ampmphotos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:02:23 EDT 2018

Another solution that works well on my bike:  a blob of JB Weld with a hook
embedded attached to the inside of each side cover (being mindful of
battery placement).  One ziptie runs from each post near the rear of the
battery, while a third ziptie snugs the other two up nicely and pulls the
sidecovers together.

Andy

--
Ciao,  Andy