[MDairheads] Sealing Tube Type Rims for Tubless Tires

Mike Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Sun Sep 9 23:17:31 EDT 2018

Well Mac.......sealing wire wheels successfully has been going on for decades.
When done properly, it is safe, reliable and allows sealing nail and screw
punctures in tubeless tires a snap............and if you use RideOn Tire
Balancing and Sealant, you won't even know you've had a puncture until you get
home and check your bike over to make sure all is well.

My local HD/BMW/Ducati dealer has been doing it for years and using RideOn in
every bike sold.  The dealership has many letters of appreciation from owners
because they made it home safely and didn't even know they had nails and screws
in their tires until they went over the bike later.

Also, the ADV Riders Group has been sealing their wire wheels for 10+ yrs and
over half million miles at 100 mph + speeds on all types of roads, temps and
terrain.  They've had great results and success.  Matter of fact Mac, no reports
of anyone crashing or dying, the sky didn't fall and the stock market (or
riders) didn't crash.

As far as "experts" comments on sealing wire wheels is a bad idea, seems to me
the experts use to say the earth is flat, man would never fly  and never walk on
the moon.  Also, if memory serves, hydraulic brakes would stop cars so fast it
would be dangerous........and disc brakes on motorcycles would flip riders over
the handlebars.  The list goes on and on Mac.
Frankly, if we all listened to the "experts" we'd still be riding horses and
scared to death going to sea.

Truth is Mac that some of us look for better ways to do things in life, so when
I find one and try it.......and it works wonderfully for 4 + yrs on my bikes
without issue, then it's time to let others know it can be done......IF.....one
follows strict installation guidelines.

Bottom line........no one here is telling or asking anyone to do anything they
don't feel is safe or qualified to do.  It's their call. Not yours or mine.  No
children here.

For those who believe the earth is round, man can fly and has stepped on the
moon can check-out the procedure that has been proven to work. Email me for the
clear and simple instructions (with links to products and the ADV reports) that
I and many others have followed.

My best......... Mike

From: "Mac Kirkpatrick

IF anyone is inclined to follow Mike Cecchini's advice, below, re sealing
tube type rims, please DO your own homework FIRST as to whether this
procedure is safe or not. Only then can you make an INFORMED decision.

<snip>

Mike Cecchini wrote:

Just one of many reasons to seal your spoke wheels and run tubeless tires.
Not hard to do and the best part.........no more tubes to pinch or deal
with when you pick up a nail/screw......just plug it on the bike and done.
10--15 mins.