[MDairheads] 2018 Tent Float Pics from Sat May 19

John Chevalaz kb2loz at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 09:22:03 EDT 2018

 To All,Below is the link to a Google photo album of the pics I took on Saturday.Theres lots of pics from the major award.Chris is "The Man" for 365 days.
When the new certificate is printed could you PLEASE spell my last name correctly.Chevalaz not ez.
That said, see u all at Grimes and or the Last days on earth rally in MD.
Ride safe.
John ChevalAZ

2018 Tent Float Saturday May 19 pictures

|  |  |

|  |
2018 Tent Float Saturday May 19 pictures

27 new photos · Album by john chevalaz