[MDairheads] RA Rally

b_line750 at verizon.net b_line750 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 23 21:07:49 EDT 2018

   Hey rally goers and all who would have liked to make a long weekend of riding with the excuse of a rally to attend.  Myself, Mark and two other riders made our way there.  We would have enjoyed sticking around for a while, but, on our arrival, it began to rain.  We chose to keep riding with our overnight accommodation as our target.  The next day found us passing through Wellsboro on US route 6.  At the small town of Galeton we turned South on PA Rt 144.  Fueled up in Renovo then onto Snow Shoe where the magnificent 144 ran out.   As Mark mentioned, 144 is a gem.  We considered, while in the neighborhood, turning around and riding it back the other way.  Time, as always changed our minds.  Johnstown overnight, home by noon.

  With a rally as an excuse, four great riding days were enjoyed.

  Just passin’ through.

    Bill.