[MDairheads] RA Rally

Mark Lipschitz tsotsi2 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:25:32 EDT 2018

'hedz n all -

We stopped in at the rally around 4 on Sat as the rain started.  I stopped in at Airhead Central - look comfy and welcoming. As usual! Had an 1100 miles blast through North Western PA down to Johnstown last night . AMAZING roads and a fabulous ride. Let me say that 144 in particular is a world beater. Period.

Y' all  be safe - LDoS!!!!

Mark