[MDairheads] rear engine seal , job DONE!!

chrisk224 chrisk224 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 10:52:57 EDT 2018

Morning Alain. That’s wonderful that Jim was available. Good man to have in your corner plus Jim got some first hand experience on a similar task at Dales in June on Johns bike.
I was going to suggest next weekend but it good you got it done earlier. Gives you more time for preparation and testing.
Let us know if you have need of more assistance.
Cheers Chris

Sent from my iPhone